Product nameAnti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 650)
See all Myc tag primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9E10] to Myc tag (DyLight® 650)
ConjugationDyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Myc tagged proteins. The Myc tag epitope (EQKLISEEDL) is located at the dimerization site of c-myc and therefore this antibody does not perform well at recognizing endogenous c-myc.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.4% Sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Domain Families
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 488) (ab117499)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 550) (ab117511)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (FITC) (ab117599)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - C-terminal (Biotin) (ab197139)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab202008)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab206486)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab223894)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab223895)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Allophycocyanin) (ab223896)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - BSA and Azide free (ab264603)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - ChIP Grade (ab32)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (HRP) (ab62928)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab72468)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (SureLight® Allophycocyanin) (ab72580)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Biotin) (ab81658)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117487 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceEpitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- McConnell AD et al. High affinity humanized antibodies without making hybridomas; immunization paired with mammalian cell display and in vitro somatic hypermutation. PLoS One 7:e49458 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23166676) »