Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [9E10] to Myc tag (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (HRP)
See all Myc tag primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9E10] to Myc tag (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Myc tag aa 400 to the C-terminus (C terminal) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
- Purchase matching WB positive control:Recombinant human c-Myc protein (Active)
- This antibody gave a positive signal in E.coli Whole Cell Lysate (positive control) expressing 11 different epitope tags (ab5395).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% 10% Proclin 300 Solution
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 30% Glycerol
contains 0.4M Arginine
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typekappa
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Domain Families
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 650) (ab117487)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 488) (ab117499)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 550) (ab117511)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (FITC) (ab117599)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - C-terminal (Biotin) (ab197139)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab202008)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab206486)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab223894)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab223895)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (APC) (ab223896)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - BSA and Azide free (ab264603)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab32)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (PE) (ab72468)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (SureLight® APC) (ab72580)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Biotin) (ab81658)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62928 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
RelevanceEpitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (HRP) (ab62928) at 1/10000 dilution +
E. coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ) Whole Cell Lysate (ab5395) at 0.1 µg
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Observed band size: 41 kDa
ab62928 has been referenced in 20 publications.
- Chung Y et al. Auxin Response Factors promote organogenesis by chromatin-mediated repression of the pluripotency gene SHOOTMERISTEMLESS. Nat Commun 10:886 (2019). PubMed: 30792395
- Tian J et al. Feline Herpesvirus 1 US3 Blocks the Type I Interferon Signal Pathway by Targeting Interferon Regulatory Factor 3 Dimerization in a Kinase-Independent Manner. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29618645
- Rivera-Reyes R et al. Proteomic analysis identifies transcriptional cofactors and homeobox transcription factors as TBX18 binding proteins. PLoS One 13:e0200964 (2018). PubMed: 30071041
- Takizawa M et al. Mechanistic basis for the recognition of laminin-511 by a6ß1 integrin. Sci Adv 3:e1701497 (2017). PubMed: 28879238
- Kunde SA et al. Protein kinase C regulates AMPA receptor auxiliary protein Shisa9/CKAMP44 through interactions with neuronal scaffold PICK1. FEBS Open Bio 7:1234-1245 (2017). PubMed: 28904854