Product nameAnti-Myc tag antibody (HRP)
See all Myc tag primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Myc tag (HRP)
SpecificityIn a direct ELISA against 1 ug of C-Myc peptide coupled to BSA, conjugate diluted to 1/20,000 produced a 1.0 OD in a 15 minute reaction with TMB as substrate.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Synthetic peptide: EQKLISEEDL conjugated to KLH.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesAntibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid phase support, and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1326 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Can be blocked with Human c-Myc peptide (ab13837).|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/500.|
RelevanceEpitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Lee S et al. Absence of Cytosolic 2-Cys Prx Subtypes I and II Exacerbates TNF-a-Induced Apoptosis via Different Routes. Cell Rep 26:2194-2211.e6 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30784599) »
- Compte M et al. A tumor-targeted trimeric 4-1BB-agonistic antibody induces potent anti-tumor immunity without systemic toxicity. Nat Commun 9:4809 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30442944) »