Product nameAnti-Myc tag antibody [Myc.A7] (HRP)
See all Myc tag primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [Myc.A7] to Myc tag (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
- Purchase matching WB positive control:Recombinant human c-Myc protein
- E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Recombinant human c-Myc (mutated T73 A) protein (ab135024)
- Human c-Myc peptide (ab13837)
- Recombinant human c-Myc protein (ab169901)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
- Recombinant Human c-Myc protein (ab84132)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab173830 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 1 kDa.|
RelevanceEpitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
All lanes : Anti-Myc tag antibody [Myc.A7] (HRP) (ab173830) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein at 1 µg
Lane 2 : E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.5 µg
Lane 3 : E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.25 µg
Lane 4 : E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.125 µg
Lane 5 : E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.0500000007450581 µg
Lane 6 : E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.025000000372529 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 1 kDa
Note: predicted MW is for the Myc tag only.
ab173830 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.