Publishing research using ab86078? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab86078 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Liang J et al. Epigenetically regulated miR-1247 functions as a novel tumour suppressor via MYCBP2 in methylator colon cancers. Br J Cancer 119:1267-1277 (2018). PubMed: 30318507
- Carter EL et al. High Affinity Heme Binding to a Heme Regulatory Motif on the Nuclear Receptor Rev-erbß Leads to Its Degradation and Indirectly Regulates Its Interaction with Nuclear Receptor Corepressor. J Biol Chem 291:2196-222 (2016). PubMed: 26670607
- Bento CF et al. The Parkinson's disease-associated genes ATP13A2 and SYT11 regulate autophagy via a common pathway. Nat Commun 7:11803 (2016). PubMed: 27278822
- Xu M et al. Atypical ubiquitin E3 ligase complex Skp1-Pam-Fbxo45 controls the core epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition-inducing transcription factors. Oncotarget 6:979-94 (2015). PubMed: 25460509
- Han S et al. The E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Protein Associated with Myc (Pam) Regulates Mammalian/Mechanistic Target of Rapamycin Complex 1 (mTORC1) Signaling in Vivo through N- and C-terminal Domains. J Biol Chem 287:30063-72 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22798074