Publishing research using ab90812? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab90812 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Al-Haidari AA et al. Neutrophil extracellular traps promote peritoneal metastasis of colon cancer cells. Oncotarget 10:1238-1249 (2019). PubMed: 30815227
- Gavillet M et al. A key role for Rac and Pak signaling in neutrophil extracellular traps (NETs) formation defines a new potential therapeutic target. Am J Hematol 93:269-276 (2018). PubMed: 29124783
- Wang X et al. A Label-Free Quantitative Proteomic Analysis of Mouse Neutrophil Extracellular Trap Formation Induced by Streptococcus suis or Phorbol Myristate Acetate (PMA). Front Immunol 9:2615 (2018). PubMed: 30555459
- Wang Y et al. Neutrophil extracellular trap-microparticle complexes enhance thrombin generation via the intrinsic pathway of coagulation in mice. Sci Rep 8:4020 (2018). PubMed: 29507382
- Shin EY et al. Adenosine Production by Biomaterial-Supported Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Reduces the Innate Inflammatory Response in Myocardial Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury. J Am Heart Assoc 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29331956
- Stephen J et al. Neutrophil swarming and extracellular trap formation play a significant role in Alum adjuvant activity. NPJ Vaccines 2:1 (2017). PubMed: 29263862
- Pelletier MG et al. Characterization of neutrophils and macrophages from ex vivo-cultured murine bone marrow for morphologic maturation and functional responses by imaging flow cytometry. Methods 112:124-146 (2017). PubMed: 27663441
- Gavillet M et al. Flow cytometric assay for direct quantification of neutrophil extracellular traps in blood samples. Am J Hematol 90:1155-8 (2015). PubMed: 26347989
- Kong J et al. Immature myeloid progenitors promote disease progression in a mouse model of Barrett's-like metaplasia. Oncotarget 6:32980-3005 (2015). PubMed: 26460825
- El-Zaatari M et al. Tryptophan catabolism restricts IFN-?-expressing neutrophils and Clostridium difficile immunopathology. J Immunol 193:807-16 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24935925
- El-Zaatari M et al. Gli1 deletion prevents Helicobacter-induced gastric metaplasia and expansion of myeloid cell subsets. PLoS One 8:e58935 (2013). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 23520544