Publishing research using ab65871? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65871 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Cervantes-Luevano KE et al. Neutrophils drive type I interferon production and autoantibodies in patients with Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29447842
- Liu FY et al. Fluoxetine attenuates neuroinflammation in early brain injury after subarachnoid hemorrhage: a possible role for the regulation of TLR4/MyD88/NF-?B signaling pathway. J Neuroinflammation 15:347 (2018). PubMed: 30572907
- Hyzewicz J et al. Low-Intensity Training and the C5a Complement Antagonist NOX-D21 Rescue the mdx Phenotype through Modulation of Inflammation. Am J Pathol 187:1147-1161 (2017). PubMed: 28315675
- Jing W et al. LCZ696 (Sacubitril/valsartan) ameliorates oxidative stress, inflammation, fibrosis and improves renal function beyond angiotensin receptor blockade in CKD. Am J Transl Res 9:5473-5484 (2017). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29312499
- Hermann S et al. Imaging Reveals the Connection Between Spontaneous Coronary Plaque Ruptures, Atherothrombosis, and Myocardial Infarctions in HypoE/SRBI-/- Mice. J Nucl Med 57:1420-7 (2016). PubMed: 27127225
- Zhang M et al. CB2R orchestrates fibrogenesis through regulation of inflammatory response during the repair of skeletal muscle contusion. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:3491-502 (2015). PubMed: 26097533
- Zhang H et al. Inhibition of myeloperoxidase decreases vascular oxidative stress and increases vasodilatation in sickle cell disease mice. J Lipid Res 54:3009-15 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23956444