Publishing research using ab172967? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab172967 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Nandi SS & Mishra PK H2S and homocysteine control a novel feedback regulation of cystathionine beta synthase and cystathionine gamma lyase in cardiomyocytes. Sci Rep 7:3639 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28623294
- Zeng X et al. Acylated and unacylated ghrelin inhibit atrophy in myotubes co-cultured with colon carcinoma cells. Oncotarget 8:72872-72885 (2017). PubMed: 29069832
- Liu H et al. Resveratrol Enhances Cardiomyocyte Differentiation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells through Inhibiting Canonical WNT Signal Pathway and Enhancing Serum Response Factor-miR-1 Axis. Stem Cells Int 2016:2524092 (2016). PubMed: 26798354
- Nandi SS et al. Lack of miR-133a Decreases Contractility of Diabetic Hearts: A Role for Novel Cross Talk Between Tyrosine Aminotransferase and Tyrosine Hydroxylase. Diabetes 65:3075-90 (2016). PubMed: 27411382
- Holloway TM et al. High intensity interval and endurance training have opposing effects on markers of heart failure and cardiac remodeling in hypertensive rats. PLoS One 10:e0121138 (2015). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 25803693
- Kesherwani V et al. Hydrogen sulfide mitigates homocysteine-mediated pathological remodeling by inducing miR-133a in cardiomyocytes. Mol Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25763715