Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MYL6
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MYL6 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MYL6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 71 - 120 (PMLQTVAKNKDQGTYEDYVEGLRVFDKEGNGTVMGAEIRHVLVTLGEKM T) of Human MYL6 (NP_524147)
- WB: HepG2 cell lysate. IHC-P: Human skeletal muscle and prostate tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84349 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionRegulatory light chain of myosin. Does not bind calcium.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 EF-hand domains.
- Information by UniProt
- 17 kDa myosin light chain antibody
- ESMLC antibody
- LC 17 antibody
Anti-MYL6 antibody (ab84349) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 17 kDa
Observed band size: 17 kDa
ab84349 staining at 5 µg/ml in MYL6 in Human skeletal muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
ab84349 staining at 5 µg/ml in MYL6 in Human prostate by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
ab84349 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Cao K et al. Quantitative Analysis of Seven New Prostate Cancer Biomarkers and the Potential Future of the 'Biomarker Laboratory'. Diagnostics (Basel) 8:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30060509
- Yuan S et al. Spata6 is required for normal assembly of the sperm connecting piece and tight head-tail conjunction. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E430-9 (2015). PubMed: 25605924