Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Mylc2b (phospho S18)
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Mylc2b (phospho S18) antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mylc2b (phospho S18)
Specificityab63479 detects Mylc2b only when phosphorylated at serine 18 (Human: Ser18; Mouse: Ser20; Rat: Ser19).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic phosphopeptide (Human) derived from Mylc2b from around the phosphorylation site of serine 18 (A-T-SP-N-V).
- Human brain tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab63479 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63479 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
RelevanceMylc2b (Myosin regulatory light chain 2 B, smooth muscle isoform) plays an important role in regulation of both smooth muscle and nonmuscle cell contractile activity.
- Myosin light chain regulatory B antibody
- Myosin regulatory light chain 2 B, smooth muscle isoform antibody
- RLC B antibody
ab63479 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wu F et al. Identification of phosphorylated MYL12B as a potential plasma biomarker for septic acute kidney injury using a quantitative proteomic approach. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:14409-16 (2015). PubMed: 26823757