Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MYO10 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MYO10 antibody - C-terminal
See all MYO10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MYO10 - C-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow
- Human skeletal muscle tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab189259 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 237 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionMyosins are actin-based motor molecules with ATPase activity. Unconventional myosins serve in intracellular movements. Their highly divergent tails are presumed to bind to membranous compartments, which would be moved relative to actin filaments (By similarity). Plays a role in regions of dynamic actin.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FERM domain.
Contains 3 IQ domains.
Contains 1 myosin head-like domain.
Contains 1 MyTH4 domain.
Contains 2 PH domains.
- Information by UniProt
- AW048724 antibody
- D15Ertd600e antibody
- FLJ10639 antibody
ab189259 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Wang X et al. miR-129 inhibits tumor growth and potentiates chemosensitivity of neuroblastoma by targeting MYO10. Biomed Pharmacother 103:1312-1318 (2018). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29864913
- Sun Y et al. NF-?B-mediated miR-124 suppresses metastasis of non-small-cell lung cancer by targeting MYO10. Oncotarget 6:8244-54 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25749519