Publishing research using ab3481? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3481 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Fan F et al. Exophilin-8 assembles secretory granules for exocytosis in the actin cortex via interaction with RIM-BP2 and myosin-VIIa. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28673385
- Santos AC et al. Cochlear epithelial of dog fetuses: a new source of multipotent stem cells. Cytotechnology 69:179-189 (2017). PubMed: 28074389
- Schmitz HM et al. Kanamycin-furosemide ototoxicity in the mouse cochlea: a 3-dimensional analysis. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 150:666-72 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24415490
- Kim HJ et al. Conditional deletion of pten leads to defects in nerve innervation and neuronal survival in inner ear development. PLoS One 8:e55609 (2013). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 23393595
- Miller KA et al. Inner ear morphology is perturbed in two novel mouse models of recessive deafness. PLoS One 7:e51284 (2012). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 23251483
- Tauris J et al. Proneurotrophin-3 may induce Sortilin-dependent death in inner ear neurons. Eur J Neurosci 33:622-31 (2011). PubMed: 21261755
- Yan D et al. Analysis of subcellular localization of Myo7a, Pcdh15 and Sans in Ush1c knockout mice. Int J Exp Pathol 92:66-71 (2011). PubMed: 21156003
- Neussert R et al. The presence of bestrophin-1 modulates the Ca(2+) recruitment from Ca (2+) stores in the ER. Pflugers Arch : (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20411394
- Ishiyama G et al. Immunohistochemical localization and mRNA expression of aquaporins in the macula utriculi of patients with Meniere's disease and acoustic neuroma. Cell Tissue Res 340:407-19 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 20461409
- Lin J et al. Directed differentiation of mouse cochlear neural progenitors in vitro. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 296:C441-52 (2009). PubMed: 19261910
- Chen J et al. Decreased level of cyclin A2 in rat cochlea development and cochlear stem cell differentiation. Neurosci Lett 453:166-9 (2009). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 19429027
- Xu H et al. In vivo genetic ablation of the periotic mesoderm affects cell proliferation survival and differentiation in the cochlea. Dev Biol 310:329-40 (2007). PubMed: 17825816