Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MZF1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MZF1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MZF1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human MZF1 (N terminal).
- Extracts from 293 and K562 cells; human breast carcinoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64866 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 82 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionBinds to target promoter DNA and functions as trancription regulator. Regulates transcription from the PADI1 and CDH2 promoter. May be one regulator of transcriptional events during hemopoietic development.
Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in differentiating myeloid cells. Detected in osteoblasts.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 13 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Myeloid zinc finger 1 antibody
- MZF 1 antibody
- MZF-1 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma tissue using ab64866 at a dilution of 1/50 - 1/100. Left hand panel - no immunising peptide; right hand panel - immunising peptide.
All lanes : Anti-MZF1 antibody (ab64866) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from 293 cells with no immunising peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from K562 cells with no immunising peptide
Lane 3 : Extracts from K562 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 82 kDa
Observed band size: 82 kDa
ICC/IF image of ab64866 stained MCF7 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab64866, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab64866 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Yue CH et al. Myeloid Zinc Finger 1 (MZF1) Maintains the Mesenchymal Phenotype by Down-regulating IGF1R/p38 MAPK/ERa Signaling Pathway in High-level MZF1-expressing TNBC cells. Anticancer Res 39:4149-4164 (2019). PubMed: 31366500
- Ou B et al. Polo-like kinase 3 inhibits glucose metabolism in colorectal cancer by targeting HSP90/STAT3/HK2 signaling. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:426 (2019). PubMed: 31655629
- Tvingsholm SA et al. Let-7 microRNA controls invasion-promoting lysosomal changes via the oncogenic transcription factor myeloid zinc finger-1. Oncogenesis 7:14 (2018). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29396433
- Lee JH et al. Upregulation of SMAD4 by MZF1 inhibits migration of human gastric cancer cells. Int J Oncol 50:272-282 (2017). PubMed: 27922669
- Li GQ et al. Clinical Significance of Myeloid Zinc Finger 1 Expression in the Progression of Gastric Tumourigenesis. Cell Physiol Biochem 44:1242-1250 (2017). PubMed: 29179204
- Vishwamitra D et al. The transcription factors Ik-1 and MZF1 downregulate IGF-IR expression in NPM-ALK? T-cell lymphoma. Mol Cancer 14:53 (2015). PubMed: 25884514