Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to N Cadherin
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-N Cadherin antibody
See all N Cadherin primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to N Cadherin
Specificityab76057 does not crossreact with E Cadherin.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat, Chicken, Chimpanzee
Unphosphorylated synthetic peptide:
ERPIHAEPQYPVRS, corresponding to amino acids 811-824 of Human N Cadherin (coupled to a carrier protein). This sequence is conserved in rat and mouse N cadherin, and has three amino acid differences from the conserved region in R Cadherin.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76057 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionCadherins are calcium dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types. CDH2 may be involved in neuronal recognition mechanism. In hippocampal neurons, may regulate dendritic spine density.
Sequence similaritiesContains 5 cadherin domains.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CADH2_HUMAN antibody
- Cadherin 2 antibody
- Cadherin 2 N cadherin neuronal antibody
Western blot image of mouse brain lysate immunoprecipitated with no antibody (lane 1), anti-N-Cadherin (CP1751) rabbit polyclonal antibody (lane 2), and whole mouse brain lysate (lane 3). The blot was probed with anti-N-cadherin (Cytoplasmic) mouse monoclonal antibody (lanes 1-3) and detected using anti-Mouse Ig Light Chain specific:HRP secondary antibody.
ab76057 has been referenced in 164 publications.
- Hu Y et al. miR-491-3p is Downregulated in Retinoblastoma and Inhibit Tumor Cells Growth and Metastasis by Targeting SNN. Biochem Genet 59:453-474 (2021). PubMed: 33098307
- Zhou HJ et al. Caveolae-mediated Tie2 signaling contributes to CCM pathogenesis in a brain endothelial cell-specific Pdcd10-deficient mouse model. Nat Commun 12:504 (2021). PubMed: 33495460
- Kim S et al. Argininosuccinate synthase 1 suppresses tumor progression through activation of PERK/eIF2a/ATF4/CHOP axis in hepatocellular carcinoma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 40:127 (2021). PubMed: 33838671
- Wang D et al. Long non-coding RNA SNHG20 promotes ovarian cancer development by targeting microRNA-338-3p to regulate MCL1 expression. Oncol Lett 21:130 (2021). PubMed: 33552251
- Tian T et al. FAST1 Predicts Poor Survival of Renal Carcinoma and Promotes Its Progression Through the TGF-ß/Smad Pathway. Onco Targets Ther 14:1487-1499 (2021). PubMed: 33679133