Product nameAnti-N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive fusion protein antibody
See all N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive fusion protein primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive fusion protein
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Rat N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive fusion protein.
Protein previously labeled as NSF.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18903 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 10 - 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.|
|IP||Use a concentration of 5 - 15 µg/ml.|
FunctionRequired for vesicle-mediated transport. Catalyzes the fusion of transport vesicles within the Golgi cisternae. Is also required for transport from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi stack. Seem to function as a fusion protein required for the delivery of cargo proteins to all compartments of the Golgi stack independent of vesicle origin.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Information by UniProt
- N ethylmaleimide sensitive factor antibody
- N ethylmaleimide sensitive factor like protein antibody
- N ethylmaleimide sensitive fusion protein antibody
ab18903 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Castilho AF et al. Diabetes causes transient changes in the composition and phosphorylation of a-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid (AMPA) receptors and interaction with auxiliary proteins in the rat retina. Mol Vis 20:894-907 (2014). WB, IP ; Rat . PubMed: 24966661
- Tagami M et al. Autologous antibodies to outer retina in acute zonal occult outer retinopathy. Jpn J Ophthalmol 58:462-72 (2014). PubMed: 25266678
- Huang SP et al. Visual Arrestin 1 acts as a modulator for N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor in the photoreceptor synapse. J Neurosci 30:9381-91 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20631167
- Kwok MC et al. Proteomics of photoreceptor outer segments identifies a subset of SNARE and rab proteins implicated in membrane vesicle trafficking and fusion. Mol Cell Proteomics : (2008). WB ; Cow . PubMed: 18245078
- Rogers LD & Foster LJ The dynamic phagosomal proteome and the contribution of the endoplasmic reticulum. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:18520-5 (2007). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18006660