Publishing research using ab16681? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16681 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Sakano H et al. Proteomic analyses of nucleus laminaris identified candidate targets of the fragile X mental retardation protein. J Comp Neurol 525:3341-3359 (2017). PubMed: 28685837
- Chiang CF et al. Endocytic Pathways Used by Andes Virus to Enter Primary Human Lung Endothelial Cells. PLoS One 11:e0164768 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27780263
- Zografos L et al. Functional characterisation of human synaptic genes expressed in the Drosophila brain. Biol Open 5:662-7 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27069252
- Madsen L et al. Human ASPL/TUG interacts with p97 and complements the proteasome mislocalization of a yeast ubx4 mutant, but not the ER-associated degradation defect. BMC Cell Biol 15:31 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25078495
- Poirrier JE et al. Proteomic changes in rat hippocampus and adrenals following short-term sleep deprivation. Proteome Sci 6:14 (2008). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 18498662
- Boström P et al. SNARE proteins mediate fusion between cytosolic lipid droplets and are implicated in insulin sensitivity. Nat Cell Biol 9:1286-93 (2007). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 17922004
- Martin HG et al. Novel putative targets of N-ethylmaleimide sensitive fusion protein (NSF) and alpha/beta soluble NSF attachment proteins (SNAPs) include the Pak-binding nucleotide exchange factor betaPIX. J Cell Biochem 99:1203-15 (2006). PubMed: 16795052