Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR11065(2)] to N myc interactor/NMI
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IP
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-N myc interactor/NMI antibody [EPR11065(2)]
See all N myc interactor/NMI primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11065(2)] to N myc interactor/NMI
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human N myc interactor/NMI aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q13287
- HeLa cells and cell lysates; K562 and HepG2 cell lysates; Human tonsil tissue.
This product was previously labelled as N myc interactor
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Domain Families
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183724 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||1/40 - 1/60.|
RelevanceNMYC interactor (NMI) encodes a protein that interacts with NMYC and CMYC (two members of the oncogene Myc family), and other transcription factors containing a Zip, HLH, or HLH Zip motif. The NMI protein also interacts with all STATs except STAT2 and augments STAT mediated transcription in response to cytokines IL2 and IFN gamma. The NMI mRNA has high expression in myeloid leukemia cell lines.
- N myc (and STAT) interactor antibody
- N myc and STAT interactor antibody
- N myc interactor antibody
Lane 1: Wild-type HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 2: N myc interactor/NMI knockout HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 3: HeLa cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 4: K562 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lanes 1 - 4: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab183724 observed at 39 kDa. Red - loading control, ab18058, observed at 124 kDa.
ab183724 was shown to specifically react with N myc interactor/NMI when N myc interactor/NMI knockout samples were used. Wild-type and N myc interactor/NMI knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. ab183724 and ab18058 (loading control to Vinculin) were diluted at 1/2000 and 1/10 000 respectively and incubated overnight at 4°C. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preadsorbed (ab216773) and Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed (ab216776) secondary antibodies at 1/10000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
All lanes : Anti-N myc interactor/NMI antibody [EPR11065(2)] (ab183724) at 1/20000 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue labeling N myc interactor/NMI with ab183724 at 1/50 dilution. The slide is counterstained with Hematoxylin.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with EDTA buffer pH 9 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Immunofluorescence analysis of acetone-fixed HeLa cells labeling N myc interactor/NMI with ab183724 at 1/100 dilution. Goat anti-rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488) at 1/200 dilution was used as the secondary antibody (green). The slide on the right is stained with Dapi (blue).
Western blot analysis of K562 cell lysate precipitated with ab183724 at 1/50 dilution. A Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody at 1/1000 dilution was then used. The blocking buffer and dilution buffer was 5% NFDM/TBST.
ab183724 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yu F et al. Multi-marker analysis of genomic annotation on gastric cancer GWAS data from Chinese populations. Gastric Cancer 22:60-68 (2019). PubMed: 29859005
- Xiong L et al. N-myc and STAT interactor correlates with severity and prognosis in acute-on-chronic liver failure of hepatitis B virus. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 34:1800-1808 (2019). PubMed: 30771232
- Sikorski K et al. A high-throughput pipeline for validation of antibodies. Nat Methods 15:909-912 (2018). PubMed: 30377371
- Xia J et al. Genome-Wide Bimolecular Fluorescence Complementation-Based Proteomic Analysis ofToxoplasma gondiiROP18's Human Interactome Shows Its Key Role in Regulation of Cell Immunity and Apoptosis. Front Immunol 9:61 (2018). PubMed: 29459857
- Xiahou Z et al. NMI and IFP35 serve as proinflammatory DAMPs during cellular infection and injury. Nat Commun 8:950 (2017). PubMed: 29038465