Publishing research using ab151230? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab151230 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Liu L et al. Differential m6A methylomes between two major life stages allows potential regulations in Trypanosoma brucei. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 508:1286-1290 (2019). PubMed: 30573362
- Zhang Z et al. METTL3-mediated N6-methyladenosine mRNA modification enhances long-term memory consolidation. Cell Res N/A:N/A (2018). IP, Dot blot ; Mouse . PubMed: 30297870
- Koh CWQ et al. Single-nucleotide-resolution sequencing of human N6-methyldeoxyadenosine reveals strand-asymmetric clusters associated with SSBP1 on the mitochondrial genome. Nucleic Acids Res 46:11659-11670 (2018). PubMed: 30412255
- Sorci M et al. METTL3 regulates WTAP protein homeostasis. Cell Death Dis 9:796 (2018). IP ; Human . PubMed: 30038300
- Tang C et al. ALKBH5-dependent m6A demethylation controls splicing and stability of long 3'-UTR mRNAs in male germ cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E325-E333 (2018). IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 29279410
- Liu B et al. A potentially abundant junctional RNA motif stabilized by m6A and Mg2. Nat Commun 9:2761 (2018). Dot blot . PubMed: 30018356
- Xu K et al. Mettl3-mediated m6A regulates spermatogonial differentiation and meiosis initiation. Cell Res 27:1100-1114 (2017). CLIP ; Mouse . PubMed: 28809392
- Mauer J et al. Reversible methylation of m(6)Am in the 5' cap controls mRNA stability. Nature 541:371-375 (2017). CLIP ; Human . PubMed: 28002401
- Kan L et al. The m(6)A pathway facilitates sex determination in Drosophila. Nat Commun 8:15737 (2017). CLIP ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 28675155
- Vu LP et al. The N6-methyladenosine (m6A)-forming enzyme METTL3 controls myeloid differentiation of normal hematopoietic and leukemia cells. Nat Med 23:1369-1376 (2017). PubMed: 28920958
- Sledz P & Jinek M Structural insights into the molecular mechanism of the m(6)A writer complex. Elife 5:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27627798
- Linder B et al. Single-nucleotide-resolution mapping of m6A and m6Am throughout the transcriptome. Nat Methods 12:767-72 (2015). PubMed: 26121403