Publishing research using ab216654? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab216654 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li XQ et al. Liquiritin suppresses UVB-induced skin injury through prevention of inflammation, oxidative stress and apoptosis through the TLR4/MyD88/NF-?B and MAPK/caspase signaling pathways. Int J Mol Med 42:1445-1459 (2018). PubMed: 29901082
- Hakami NY et al. Trichostatin A, a histone deacetylase inhibitor suppresses NADPH Oxidase 4-Derived Redox Signalling and Angiogenesis. J Cell Mol Med 20:1932-44 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27297729
- Zhao P et al. Total Glucosides of Danggui Buxue Tang Attenuate BLM-Induced Pulmonary Fibrosis via Regulating Oxidative Stress by Inhibiting NOX4. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2015:645814 (2015). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 26347805
- Gölz L et al. LPS from P. gingivalis and hypoxia increases oxidative stress in periodontal ligament fibroblasts and contributes to periodontitis. Mediators Inflamm 2014:986264 (2014). WB, IHC, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 25374447
- Carrillo-Sepulveda MA et al. Role of vascular smooth muscle PPAR? in regulating AT1 receptor signaling and angiotensin II-dependent hypertension. PLoS One 9:e103786 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25122005
- Boudreau HE et al. Wild-type and mutant p53 differentially regulate NADPH oxidase 4 in TGF-ß-mediated migration of human lung and breast epithelial cells. Br J Cancer 110:2569-82 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24714748
- Ullevig SL et al. Ursolic acid protects monocytes against metabolic stress-induced priming and dysfunction by preventing the induction of Nox4. Redox Biol 2:259-66 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24494201
- Peshavariya HM et al. Prostacyclin signaling boosts NADPH oxidase 4 in the endothelium promoting cytoprotection and angiogenesis. Antioxid Redox Signal 20:2710-25 (2014). PubMed: 24450852
- Dorfmüller P et al. Increased oxidative stress and severe arterial remodeling induced by permanent high-flow challenge in experimental pulmonary hypertension. Respir Res 12:119 (2011). IHC-Fr, ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 21906276
- Lee CF et al. Nox4 is a novel inducible source of reactive oxygen species in monocytes and macrophages and mediates oxidized low density lipoprotein-induced macrophage death. Circ Res 106:1489-97 (2010). PubMed: 20360249