Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NADSYN1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NADSYN1 antibody
See all NADSYN1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NADSYN1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Goat, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- PANC1 whole cell lysate.
This product was previously labelled as NAD Synthetase
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab139561 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.|
PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; NAD(+) from deamido-NAD(+) (L-Gln route): step 1/1.
Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the NAD synthetase family.
Contains 1 CN hydrolase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Glutamine dependent NAD(+) synthetase antibody
- Glutamine-dependent NAD(+) synthetase antibody
- NAD(+) synthase [glutamine hydrolyzing] antibody
ab139561 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Mitchell SJ et al. Nicotinamide Improves Aspects of Healthspan, but Not Lifespan, in Mice. Cell Metab 27:667-676.e4 (2018). PubMed: 29514072
- Zhou CC et al. Hepatic NAD(+) deficiency as a therapeutic target for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in ageing. Br J Pharmacol 173:2352-68 (2016). PubMed: 27174364
- Marin TL et al. Identification of AMP-activated protein kinase targets by a consensus sequence search of the proteome. BMC Syst Biol 9:13 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25890336