Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NAF1
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NAF1 antibody
See all NAF1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NAF1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Gorilla
- 293T, HeLa and Jurkat whole cell lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab157106 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to NAF1 immobilized on solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157106 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2500. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionRNA-binding protein required for the maturation of box H/ACA snoRNPs complex and ribosome biogenesis. During assembly of the H/ACA snoRNPs complex, it associates with the complex and disapears during maturation of the complex and is replaced by NOLA1/GAR1 to yield mature H/ACA snoRNPs complex. Probably competes with NOLA1/GAR1 for binding with DKC1/NOLA4.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NAF1 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Shuttles between the cytoplasm and the nucleus. Absent from the nucleolus.
- Information by UniProt
- H/ACA ribonucleoprotein complex non-core subunit NAF1 antibody
- hNAF1 antibody
- Naf1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-NAF1 antibody (ab157106) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : 293T whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 4 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 54 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Detection of NAF1 in Immunoprecipitates of 293T whole cell lysates (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) using ab157106 at 6 µg/mg lysate for IP (Lane 1). For WB detection an ab157106 was used at 1 µg/ml. Lane 2 represents control IgG IP. Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab157106 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- MacNeil DE et al. N-terminal residues of human dyskerin are required for interactions with telomerase RNA that prevent RNA degradation. Nucleic Acids Res 47:5368-5380 (2019). PubMed: 30931479
- Zhao T et al. DNA methylation-regulated QPCT promotes sunitinib resistance by increasing HRAS stability in renal cell carcinoma. Theranostics 9:6175-6190 (2019). PubMed: 31534544
- Gable DL et al. ZCCHC8, the nuclear exosome targeting component, is mutated in familial pulmonary fibrosis and is required for telomerase RNA maturation. Genes Dev 33:1381-1396 (2019). PubMed: 31488579
- Stanley SE et al. Loss-of-function mutations in the RNA biogenesis factor NAF1 predispose to pulmonary fibrosis-emphysema. Sci Transl Med 8:351ra107 (2016). PubMed: 27510903