Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8603] to Naked1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Naked1 antibody [EPR8603]
See all Naked1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8603] to Naked1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within Human Naked1 (UniProt: Q969G9).
- HepG2, SW480 and 293T cell lysates; Human fetal kidney tissue lysate
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133650 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
RelevanceNaked1 (Nkd1) is a homologue of Drosophila Naked cuticle, a negative regulator of Wnt/Wingless signaling pathway. Naked proteins contain a putative calcium-binding EF-hand motif; however, Drosophila Naked binds to zinc instead of calcium. Naked inhibits the canonical Wnt/ß-catenin pathway by binding to Dishevelled proteins and directs Dishevelled activity towards the planar cell polarity pathway. Naked1 is a direct target of Wnt signaling and is overexpressed in some colon tumors due to constitutive activation of Wnt/ß-catenin pathway.
Cellular localizationCell membrane
- Dvl-binding protein antibody
- Naked cuticle 1 antibody
- naked cuticle 1 homolog antibody
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of HepG2 (Human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) labeling Naked1 with Purified ab133650 at 1/500 dilution (5 µg/ml). Cells were fixed with 4% PFA and permeabilized with 0.1% tritonX-100. ab150077 Goat anti rabbit IgG(Alexa Fluor® 488) at 1/1000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI. PBS was used instead of the primary antibody as the negative control.
All lanes : Anti-Naked1 antibody [EPR8603] (ab133650) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : SW480 cell lysate
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal kidney tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 52 kDa
ab133650 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Guo JC et al. Silencing of long noncoding RNA HOXA11-AS inhibits the Wnt signaling pathway via the upregulation of HOXA11 and thereby inhibits the proliferation, invasion, and self-renewal of hepatocellular carcinoma stem cells. Exp Mol Med 51:1-20 (2019). PubMed: 31757938
- Tripathi A et al. Oligodendrocyte Intrinsic miR-27a Controls Myelination and Remyelination. Cell Rep 29:904-919.e9 (2019). PubMed: 31644912
- Lu Y et al. miR-205 Regulates Basal Cell Identity and Stem Cell Regenerative Potential During Mammary Reconstitution. Stem Cells 36:1875-1889 (2018). PubMed: 30267595
- Ma S et al. SKLB-677, an FLT3 and Wnt/ß-catenin signaling inhibitor, displays potent activity in models of FLT3-driven AML. Sci Rep 5:15646 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26497577
- Twaroski K et al. FGF2 mediates hepatic progenitor cell formation during human pluripotent stem cell differentiation by inducing the WNT antagonist NKD1. Genes Dev 29:2463-74 (2015). PubMed: 26637527
- Ahn S et al. Naked cuticle Drosophila 1 expression in histologic subtypes of small adenocarcinoma of the lung. Korean J Pathol 47:211-8 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23837013