Product nameNative Cow Casein protein
See all Casein proteins and peptides
Protein lengthFull length protein
Additional sequence informationSource = bovine milk
- Recombinant human ULK3 protein (ab101548)
- Recombinant human Casein Kinase 1 alpha protein (ab102102)
- Recombinant human PLK2 protein (ab102108)
- Recombinant human Casein Kinase 1 delta/CSNK1D protein (ab103955)
- Recombinant human CK1 epsilon protein (ab104024) (ab104024)
- Recombinant human VRK1 protein (ab125555)
- Recombinant human PLK3 protein (ab125627)
- Recombinant human PLK1 protein (ab51426)
- Recombinant human Activin A Receptor Type IB/ALK-4 protein (ab55682)
- Recombinant human ALK-1 protein (ab70317)
- Recombinant human Activin Receptor Type IA protein (ab84539)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91090 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab91090 (Cow Casein full length protein) can be utilized as a substrate for the following active protein Kinases:
ab51426 (Active human PLK1 full length protein)
ab55682 (Active Activin A Receptor Type IB protein fragment)
ab70317 (Active human ACVRL1 protein fragment)
ab84539 (Active human Activin Receptor Type IA protein fragment)
ab101548 (Active human ULK3 full length protein)
ab102102 (Active human Casein Kinase 1 alpha full length protein)
ab102108 (Active human PLK2 full length protein)
ab103955 (Active human Casein Kinase 1 delta full length protein)
ab104024 (Active human CK1 epsilon full length protein)
ab125555 (Active human VRK1 full length protein)
ab125627 (Active human PLK3 protein fragment)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.87% Sodium chloride
- Alpha casein
FunctionImportant role in the capacity of milk to transport calcium phosphate.
Casoxin D acts as opioid antagonist and has vasorelaxing activity mediated by bradykinin B1 receptors.
Tissue specificityMammary gland specific. Secreted in milk.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-casein family.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab91090 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.