Key features and details
- Expression system: Native
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE
Product nameNative Human IgA1 protein
Biological activityNo reaction by IEP to IgA2 antiserum.
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Protein lengthFull length protein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91020 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Additional notesProtein Determination: Extinction Coefficient (E) 0.1% at 280nm, 1cm pathway = 1.32. Prepared from plasma shown to be non reactive for HBsAg, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 & 2 by FDA approved tests.No reaction by IEP to IgA2 antiserum.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped on Dry Ice. Store at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 0.87% Sodium chloride
- Ig alpha 1 chain C region
- immunoglobulin heavy constant alpha 1
RelevanceIg alpha is the major immunoglobulin class in body secretions. It may serve both to defend against local infection and to prevent access of foreign antigens to the general immunologic system.
SDS-PAGE: 4-12% Bis-Tris NuPAGE gel
1. 5 μg Human IgA1 (reduced /heated)
2. 10 μg Human IgA1 (reduced/ heated)
3. 20 μg Human IgA1 (reduced/ heated)
4. Molecular weight markers
5. 5 μg Human IgA1 (non-reduced/no heat)
6. 10 μg Human IgA1 (non-reduced/no heat)
7. 20 μg Human IgA1 (non-reduced/no heat)
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab91020 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Sánchez-Salguero E et al. Infectious episodes during pregnancy, at particular mucosal sites, increase specific IgA1 or IgA2 subtype levels in human colostrum. Matern Health Neonatol Perinatol 5:9 (2019). PubMed: 31205733