Key features and details
- Expression system: Native
- Purity: > 90% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 25.000 Eu/mg
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE, IHC - Wholemount, WB, ELISA, ICC
Product nameNative Human IgE protein (Azide free)
See all IgE proteins and peptides
Purity> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
Human IgE full length protein was purified by Protein L chromatography. As the IgE comes from a monoclonal cell line, there is no contamination of antibodies of other isotypes. The remaining contaminants are mainly components from Foetal Bovine Serum.
Endotoxin level< 25.000 Eu/mg
Protein lengthFull length protein
Amino Acid Sequence 1
Additional sequence informationObserved band of ~185kDa on SDS-PAGE
Amino Acid Sequence 2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65866 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC - Wholemount
This product is purified Human IgE with kappa light chains produced in vitro from a monoclonal hybridoma.
This antigen is quite unique, because it is the only available IgE product, which originates from a human monoclonal cell line. Our IgE product shows superior advantage when compared to the traditionally purified polyclonal IgE from myeloma patients. A comparison which is highly superior on the following key parameters:.
- Less batch-to-batch variation
- Higher degree of purity (>90%)
- A more uniform product (monoclonal and not polyclonal)
Low endotoxin levels below < 25 EU/mg allow use of IgE protein in cellular immunology and in cell proliferation studies.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.00017% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Immunoglobulin heavy constant epsilon
RelevanceIgE is the class of antibodies produced in the lungs, skin, and mucous membranes. It may protect against parasite invasion, but it is a major factor in allergic reactions. The antigen-specific IgE interacts with mast cells and eosinophils, triggers the release of histamine, leukotrienes and other substances that lead to the itching, sneezing and congestion of allergies - and the life threatening respiratory distress of asthma and anaphylactic shock.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab65866 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Lindenburg L et al. Split & mix assembly of DNA libraries for ultrahigh throughput on-bead screening of functional proteins. Nucleic Acids Res 48:e63 (2020). PubMed: 32383757
- Vidal M et al. Development of quantitative suspension array assays for six immunoglobulin isotypes and subclasses to multiple Plasmodium falciparum antigens. J Immunol Methods N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29397157
- Wan Z et al. Photocleavage-based affinity purification of biomarkers from serum: Application to multiplex allergy testing. PLoS One 13:e0191987 (2018). PubMed: 29389948
- Khramtsov P et al. Highly Stable Conjugates of Carbon Nanoparticles with DNA Aptamers. Langmuir N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30089209
- Cui L et al. JSI-124 inhibits IgE production in an IgE B cell line. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 483:669-673 (2017). PubMed: 27988336
- van Beek N et al. Correlation of Serum Levels of IgE Autoantibodies Against BP180 With Bullous Pemphigoid Disease Activity. JAMA Dermatol N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27829102
- Baltabekova AZh et al. SplitCore Technology Allows Efficient Production of Virus-Like Particles Presenting a Receptor-Contacting Epitope of Human IgE. Mol Biotechnol 57:746-55 (2015). PubMed: 25837568
- Goodman RE et al. Evaluation of endogenous allergens for the safety evaluation of genetically engineered food crops: review of potential risks, test methods, examples and relevance. J Agric Food Chem 61:8317-32 (2013). SDS-PAGE . PubMed: 23848840