Key features and details
- Expression system: Native
- Purity: >= 96% SDS-PAGE
Product nameNative Human Prostate Specific Antigen protein
See all Prostate Specific Antigen proteins and peptides
Purity>= 96 % SDS-PAGE.
ab78528 is 0.2µm filtered.
Protein lengthFull length protein
SequenceMWVPVVFLTL SVTWIGAAPL ILSRIVGGWE CEKHSQPWQV LVASRGRAVC GGVLVHPQWV LTAAHCIRNK SVILLGRHSL FHPEDTGQVF QVSHSFPHPL YDMSLLKNRF LRPGDDSSHD LMLLRLSEPA ELTDAVKVMD LPTQEPALGT TCYASGWGSI EPEEFLTPKK LQCVDLHVIS NDVCAQVHPQ KVTKFMLCAG RWTGGKSTCS GDSGGPLVCN GVLQGITSWG SEPCALPERP SLYTKVVHYR KWIKDTIVAN P
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody [A67-B/E3] (ab2218)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody  (ab403)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40949)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody (ab53774)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody (ab75684)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody [EP1588Y] (ab76113)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody (ab9537)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78528 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.134% PBS, 0.87% Sodium chloride
- antigen, prostate-specific
- Gamma seminoprotein
FunctionHydrolyzes semenogelin-1 thus leading to the liquefaction of the seminal coagulum.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab78528 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Hahn J et al. Colorimetric switchable linker-based bioassay for ultrasensitive detection of prostate-specific antigen as a cancer biomarker. Analyst 144:4439-4446 (2019). PubMed: 31218301
- Pernemalm M et al. In-depth human plasma proteome analysis captures tissue proteins and transfer of protein variants across the placenta. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30958262
- Barbosa AI et al. Towards One-Step Quantitation of Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) in Microfluidic Devices: Feasibility of Optical Detection with Nanoparticle Labels. Bionanoscience 7:718-726 (2017). PubMed: 29214121
- Jazayeri MH et al. Enhanced detection sensitivity of prostate-specific antigen via PSA-conjugated gold nanoparticles based on localized surface plasmon resonance: GNP-coated anti-PSA/LSPR as a novel approach for the identification of prostate anomalies. Cancer Gene Ther 23:365-369 (2016). PubMed: 27740614
- Hughes AJ et al. Microfluidic integration for automated targeted proteomic assays. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:5972-7 (2012). PubMed: 22474344
- Berry SM et al. Streamlining immunoassays with immiscible filtrations assisted by surface tension. Anal Chem 84:5518-23 (2012). PubMed: 22632629
- Hughes AJ & Herr AE Microfluidic Western blotting. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2012). SDS-PAGE . PubMed: 23223527