Key features and details
- Expression system: Native
- Suitable for: RID, SDS-PAGE
Product nameNative Human Prostate Specific Antigen protein
See all Prostate Specific Antigen proteins and peptides
Protein lengthFull length protein
Predicted molecular weight30 kDa
Amino acids25 to 261
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody [A67-B/E3] (ab2218)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody  (ab403)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40949)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody (ab53774)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody (ab75684)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody [EP1588Y] (ab76113)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody (ab9537)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96150 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Additional notesStarting material tested and found negative for HIV I & II antibodies, Hepatitis B surface antigen, and Hepatitis C antibodies.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.134% PBS, 0.87% Sodium chloride
- antigen, prostate-specific
- Gamma seminoprotein
FunctionHydrolyzes semenogelin-1 thus leading to the liquefaction of the seminal coagulum.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96150 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.