Product nameNative Human Prostate Specific Antigen protein
See all Prostate Specific Antigen proteins and peptides
Protein lengthFull length protein
Predicted molecular weight30 kDa
Amino acids25 to 261
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody [A67-B/E3] (ab2218)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody  (ab403)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40949)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody (ab53774)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody (ab75684)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody [EP1588Y] (ab76113)
- Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody (ab9537)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96150 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Additional notesStarting material tested and found negative for HIV I & II antibodies, Hepatitis B surface antigen, and Hepatitis C antibodies.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.134% PBS, 0.87% Sodium chloride
- antigen, prostate-specific
- Gamma seminoprotein
FunctionHydrolyzes semenogelin-1 thus leading to the liquefaction of the seminal coagulum.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
ab96150 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.