Product nameNative Human Vitamin D Binding protein
See all Vitamin D Binding protein proteins and peptides
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Protein lengthFull length protein
Additional sequence informationSource: Human plasma.
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody [5E8] (ab23484)
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody [19E8] (ab23485)
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody (Biotin) (ab51514)
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody (ab65636)
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody [EPR2922Y] (ab76537)
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody [EP2923Y] (ab81307)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90920 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Additional notesProtein Determination: Extinction Coefficient (E) 0.1% at 280nm, 1cm pathway = 0.63. Prepared from plasma shown to be non reactive for HBsAg, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 & 2 by FDA approved tests.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.284% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
ReconstitutionReconstitute with deionized water to pre-lyophilized volume.
FunctionMultifunctional protein found in plasma, ascitic fluid, cerebrospinal fluid, and urine and on the surface of many cell types. In plasma, it carries the vitamin D sterols and prevents polymerization of actin by binding its monomers. DBP associates with membrane-bound immunoglobulin on the surface of B-lymphocytes and with IgG Fc receptor on the membranes of T-lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
- Information by UniProt
4-12% Bis-Tris-HCl NuPAGE gel
1. GC Globulin - 5 μg (reduced / heated)
2. GC Globulin - 10 μg (reduced / heated)
3. GC Globulin - 20 μg (reduced / heated)
4. LMW Standard
5. GC Globulin - 5 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
6. GC Globulin - 10 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
7. GC Globulin - 20 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab90920 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.