Product nameNative Human Vitamin D Binding protein
See all Vitamin D Binding protein proteins and peptides
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Protein lengthFull length protein
Additional sequence informationSource: Human plasma.
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody [2G2] (ab23480)
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody [5E8] (ab23484)
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody [19E8] (ab23485)
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody (Biotin) (ab51514)
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody (ab65636)
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody [EPR2922Y] (ab76537)
- Anti-Vitamin D Binding protein antibody [EP2923Y] (ab81307)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90920 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Additional notesProtein Determination: Extinction Coefficient (E) 0.1% at 280nm, 1cm pathway = 0.63. Prepared from plasma shown to be non reactive for HBsAg, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 & 2 by FDA approved tests.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.284% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
ReconstitutionReconstitute with deionized water to pre-lyophilized volume.
FunctionMultifunctional protein found in plasma, ascitic fluid, cerebrospinal fluid, and urine and on the surface of many cell types. In plasma, it carries the vitamin D sterols and prevents polymerization of actin by binding its monomers. DBP associates with membrane-bound immunoglobulin on the surface of B-lymphocytes and with IgG Fc receptor on the membranes of T-lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
- Information by UniProt
4-12% Bis-Tris-HCl NuPAGE gel
1. GC Globulin - 5 μg (reduced / heated)
2. GC Globulin - 10 μg (reduced / heated)
3. GC Globulin - 20 μg (reduced / heated)
4. LMW Standard
5. GC Globulin - 5 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
6. GC Globulin - 10 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
7. GC Globulin - 20 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
ab90920 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.