Product nameNative Mouse IgG protein
See all IgG proteins and peptides
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Mouse plasma was obtained from healthy animals of US origin and under the care of a registered veterinarian.
Protein lengthFull length protein
Predicted molecular weight150 kDa
Additional sequence informationPrepared from mouse plasma.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab198772 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.24% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
ReconstitutionTo ensure complete recovery of product, please centrifuge prior to opening. Reconstitution: After initial centrifugation, we suggest the addition of de-ionized H2O to the original volume, followed by gentle swirling and/or vortexing to ensure adequate homogenization. If further dilution is required, please use the lyophilization buffer.
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region
- Ig gamma 2 chain C region
- Ig gamma 3 chain C region
4-12% Bis-Tris NuPAGE gel
Lane 1. Mouse IgG - 5 μg (reduced / heated)
Lane 2. Mouse IgG - 10 μg (reduced / heated)
Lane 3. Mouse IgG - 20 μg (reduced / heated)
Lane 4. LMW Standard
Lane 5. Mouse IgG - 5 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
Lane 6. Mouse IgG - 10 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
Lane 7. Mouse IgG - 20 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lin HT et al. A Large-Area Nanoplasmonic Sensor Fabricated by Rapid Thermal Annealing Treatment for Label-Free and Multi-Point Immunoglobulin Sensing. Nanomaterials (Basel) 7:N/A (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28468325) »
- Li Z et al. Extracellular Interactions between Hepatitis C Virus and Secreted Apolipoprotein E. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28539442) »