Key features and details
- Expression system: Native
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE
Product nameNative Mouse IgG protein
See all IgG proteins and peptides
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Mouse plasma was obtained from healthy animals of US origin and under the care of a registered veterinarian.
Protein lengthFull length protein
Predicted molecular weight150 kDa
Additional sequence informationPrepared from mouse plasma.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab198772 in the following tested applications.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.24% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
ReconstitutionTo ensure complete recovery of product, please centrifuge prior to opening. Reconstitution: After initial centrifugation, we suggest the addition of de-ionized H2O to the original volume, followed by gentle swirling and/or vortexing to ensure adequate homogenization. If further dilution is required, please use the lyophilization buffer.
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region
- Ig gamma 2 chain C region
- Ig gamma 3 chain C region
4-12% Bis-Tris NuPAGE gel
Lane 1. Mouse IgG - 5 μg (reduced / heated)
Lane 2. Mouse IgG - 10 μg (reduced / heated)
Lane 3. Mouse IgG - 20 μg (reduced / heated)
Lane 4. LMW Standard
Lane 5. Mouse IgG - 5 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
Lane 6. Mouse IgG - 10 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
Lane 7. Mouse IgG - 20 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab198772 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Vaneckova T et al. CdS quantum dots-based immunoassay combined with particle imprinted polymer technology and laser ablation ICP-MS as a versatile tool for protein detection. Sci Rep 9:11840 (2019). PubMed: 31413275
- Deng M et al. The Endotoxin Delivery Protein HMGB1 Mediates Caspase-11-Dependent Lethality in Sepsis. Immunity 49:740-753.e7 (2018). PubMed: 30314759
- Lin HT et al. A Large-Area Nanoplasmonic Sensor Fabricated by Rapid Thermal Annealing Treatment for Label-Free and Multi-Point Immunoglobulin Sensing. Nanomaterials (Basel) 7:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28468325
- Li Z et al. Extracellular Interactions between Hepatitis C Virus and Secreted Apolipoprotein E. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28539442