Publishing research using ab7456? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7456 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Kuninaga N et al. Serological and histological evaluation of species-specific immunocontraceptive vaccine antigens based on zona pellucida 3 in the small Indian mongoose (Herpestes auropunctatus). J Vet Med Sci 81:328-337 (2019). PubMed: 30587673
- Mahajan D et al. Dopey1-Mon2 complex binds to dual-lipids and recruits kinesin-1 for membrane trafficking. Nat Commun 10:3218 (2019). PubMed: 31324769
- Pavlaki I et al. The long non-coding RNA Paupar promotes KAP1-dependent chromatin changes and regulates olfactory bulb neurogenesis. EMBO J 37:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29661885
- Hafner-Bratkovic I et al. NLRP3 lacking the leucine-rich repeat domain can be fully activated via the canonical inflammasome pathway. Nat Commun 9:5182 (2018). PubMed: 30518920
- Pengo N et al. A reversible phospho-switch mediated by ULK1 regulates the activity of autophagy protease ATG4B. Nat Commun 8:294 (2017). PubMed: 28821708
- Lian S et al. PRL-3 promotes telomere deprotection and chromosomal instability. Nucleic Acids Res 45:6546-6571 (2017). PubMed: 28482095
- Forstneric V et al. Distinctive Recognition of Flagellin by Human and Mouse Toll-Like Receptor 5. PLoS One 11:e0158894 (2016). IP ; Human . PubMed: 27391968
- Maity B et al. Regulator of G Protein Signaling 6 (RGS6) Protein Ensures Coordination of Motor Movement by Modulating GABAB Receptor Signaling. J Biol Chem 287:4972-81 (2012). PubMed: 22179605
- Bowick GC et al. Identification of differentially activated cell-signaling networks associated with pichinde virus pathogenesis by using systems kinomics. J Virol 81:1923-33 (2007). PubMed: 17151108
- Silk RN et al. African swine fever virus A238L inhibitor of NF-kappaB and of calcineurin phosphatase is imported actively into the nucleus and exported by a CRM1-mediated pathway. J Gen Virol 88:411-9 (2007). PubMed: 17251557