Key features and details
- Expression system: Native
- Purity: > 90% SDS-PAGE
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, Flow Cyt
Product nameNative Streptavidin protein (FITC)
See all Streptavidin proteins and peptides
Purity> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
Protein lengthFull length protein
Predicted molecular weight60 kDa
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab136201 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Additional notesab136201 binds D-Biotin.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
- SA V1
- SA V2
RelevanceStreptavidin is a tetrameric protein purified from Streptomyces sp. that binds very tightly to the vitamin biotin with a Kd of ~ 10-14 mol/l. The high affinity recognition of biotin and biotinylated molecules has made streptavidin one of the most important components in diagnostics and laboratory kits.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab136201 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Liang W et al. Core Fucosylation of the T Cell Receptor Is Required for T Cell Activation. Front Immunol 9:78 (2018). PubMed: 29434598
- Lallemand C et al. A Novel System for the Quantification of the ADCC Activity of Therapeutic Antibodies. J Immunol Res 2017:3908289 (2017). PubMed: 29104875
- Xiong D et al. LINC00052 regulates the expression of NTRK3 by miR-128 and miR-485-3p to strengthen HCC cells invasion and migration. Oncotarget 7:47593-47608 (2016). PubMed: 27351280