Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Natriuretic Peptide Receptor B
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ICC, WB, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Natriuretic Peptide Receptor B antibody
See all Natriuretic Peptide Receptor B primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Natriuretic Peptide Receptor B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ICC, WB, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14357 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/400. PubMed: 19399180|
|WB||1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 117 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 24782615|
FunctionReceptor for the C-type natriuretic peptide NPPC/CNP hormone. Has guanylate cyclase activity upon binding of its ligand. May play a role in the regulation of skeletal growth.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in NPR2 are the cause of acromesomelic dysplasia Maroteaux type (AMDM) [MIM:602875]. Acromesomelic chondrodysplasias are rare hereditary skeletal disorders characterized by short stature, very short limbs, and hand/foot malformations. The severity of limb abnormalities increases from proximal to distal with profoundly affected hands and feet showing brachydactyly and/or rudimentary fingers (knob-like fingers). AMDM is an autosomal recessive form characterized by axial skeletal involvement with wedging of vertebral bodies. In AMDM all skeletal elements are present but show abnormal rates of linear growth.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 1 guanylate cyclase domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of the protein kinase-like domain is required for full activation by CNP.
- Information by UniProt
- AMDM antibody
- ANP-B antibody
- ANPB antibody
ab14357 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Yang J et al. Transforming growth factor-ß is involved in maintaining oocyte meiotic arrest by promoting natriuretic peptide type C expression in mouse granulosa cells. Cell Death Dis 10:558 (2019). PubMed: 31332164
- Holmes G et al. C-type natriuretic peptide analog treatment of craniosynostosis in a Crouzon syndrome mouse model. PLoS One 13:e0201492 (2018). PubMed: 30048539
- Ma Q & Zhang L C-type natriuretic peptide functions as an innate neuroprotectant in neonatal hypoxic-ischemic brain injury in mouse via natriuretic peptide receptor 2. Exp Neurol 304:58-66 (2018). PubMed: 29501420
- Lu HL et al. Gastric nNOS reduction accompanied by natriuretic peptides signaling pathway upregulation in diabetic mice. World J Gastroenterol 20:4626-35 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 24782615
- Peake N et al. Natriuretic peptide receptors regulate cytoprotective effects in a human ex vivo 3D/bioreactor model. Arthritis Res Ther 15:R76 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23883591
- Abdelalim EM & Tooyama I BNP signaling is crucial for embryonic stem cell proliferation. PLoS One 4:e5341 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human, Rat . PubMed: 19399180
- Tian M & Yang XL C-type natriuretic peptide modulates glutamate receptors on cultured rat retinal amacrine cells. Neuroscience 139:1211-20 (2006). WB, ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 16600513