Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Natriuretic peptides A
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Natriuretic peptides A antibody
See all Natriuretic peptides A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Natriuretic peptides A
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Predicted to work with: Guinea pig, Chimpanzee, Gorilla
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
FunctionHormone playing a key role in cardiovascular homeostasis through regulation of natriuresis, diuresis, and vasodilation. Also plays a role in female pregnancy by promoting trophoblast invasion and spiral artery remodeling in uterus. Specifically binds and stimulates the cGMP production of the NPR1 receptor. Binds the clearance receptor NPR3.
Involvement in diseaseAtrial standstill 2
Atrial fibrillation, familial, 6
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the natriuretic peptide family.
modificationsCleaved by CORIN upon secretion to produce the functional hormone.
Atrial natriuretic factor: Cleaved by MME. The cleavage initiates degradation of the factor and thereby regulate its activity.
- Information by UniProt
- ANF antibody
- ANF_HUMAN antibody
- ANP antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab14348 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Ding K et al. Imaging neuropeptide release at synapses with a genetically engineered reporter. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31241464
- Li K et al. Effective component of Salvia miltiorrhiza in promoting cardiomyogenic differentiation of human placenta-derived mesenchymal stem cells. Int J Mol Med 41:962-968 (2018). PubMed: 29207039
- Ravi V et al. Systematic evaluation of the adaptability of the non-radioactive SUnSET assay to measure cardiac protein synthesis. Sci Rep 8:4587 (2018). PubMed: 29545554
- Putinski C et al. Caspase Cleavage of Gelsolin Is an Inductive Cue for Pathologic Cardiac Hypertrophy. J Am Heart Assoc 7:e010404 (2018). PubMed: 30486716
- Zheng C et al. Gastrodin Inhibits Store-Operated Ca(2+) Entry and Alleviates Cardiac Hypertrophy. Front Pharmacol 8:222 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28487655
- Christoforou N et al. Transcription factors MYOCD, SRF, Mesp1 and SMARCD3 enhance the cardio-inducing effect of GATA4, TBX5, and MEF2C during direct cellular reprogramming. PLoS One 8:e63577 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23704920
- Potokar M et al. Intermediate filaments attenuate stimulation-dependent mobility of endosomes/lysosomes in astrocytes. Glia 58:1208-19 (2010). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20544856
- Witt CC et al. Cooperative control of striated muscle mass and metabolism by MuRF1 and MuRF2. EMBO J 27:350-60 (2008). PubMed: 18157088