Product nameAnti-Natriuretic peptides A antibody
See all Natriuretic peptides A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Natriuretic peptides A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- WB: Mouse brain, heart and lung tissue lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab180649 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
FunctionHormone playing a key role in cardiovascular homeostasis through regulation of natriuresis, diuresis, and vasodilation. Also plays a role in female pregnancy by promoting trophoblast invasion and spiral artery remodeling in uterus. Specifically binds and stimulates the cGMP production of the NPR1 receptor. Binds the clearance receptor NPR3.
Involvement in diseaseAtrial standstill 2
Atrial fibrillation, familial, 6
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the natriuretic peptide family.
modificationsCleaved by CORIN upon secretion to produce the functional hormone.
Atrial natriuretic factor: Cleaved by MME. The cleavage initiates degradation of the factor and thereby regulate its activity.
- Information by UniProt
- ANF antibody
- ANF_HUMAN antibody
- ANP antibody
All lanes : Anti-Natriuretic peptides A antibody (ab180649) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse heart tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse lung tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L)
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 16 kDa
Exposure time: 60 seconds
Blocking buffer: 3% nonfat dry milk in TBST.
ab180649 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Sun D et al. Expression Profile of microRNAs in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Effects of microRNA-20 in Inducing Cardiomyocyte Hypertrophy Through Regulating Gene MFN2. DNA Cell Biol 38:796-807 (2019). PubMed: 31295012
- Sun Y et al. Inhibition of BRD4 attenuates cardiomyocyte apoptosis via NF-?B pathway in a rat model of myocardial infarction. Cardiovasc Ther 36:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29352508
- Liu Z et al. N-terminal truncated peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-? coactivator-1a alleviates phenylephrine-induced mitochondrial dysfunction and decreases lipid droplet accumulation in neonatal rat cardiomyocytes. Mol Med Rep 18:2142-2152 (2018). PubMed: 29901150
- Holloway TM et al. High intensity interval and endurance training have opposing effects on markers of heart failure and cardiac remodeling in hypertensive rats. PLoS One 10:e0121138 (2015). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 25803693