Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Natriuretic peptides A
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Natriuretic peptides A antibody
See all Natriuretic peptides A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Natriuretic peptides A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Natriuretic peptides A (C terminal).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76743 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||1/50 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
FunctionHormone playing a key role in cardiovascular homeostasis through regulation of natriuresis, diuresis, and vasodilation. Also plays a role in female pregnancy by promoting trophoblast invasion and spiral artery remodeling in uterus. Specifically binds and stimulates the cGMP production of the NPR1 receptor. Binds the clearance receptor NPR3.
Involvement in diseaseAtrial standstill 2
Atrial fibrillation, familial, 6
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the natriuretic peptide family.
modificationsCleaved by CORIN upon secretion to produce the functional hormone.
Atrial natriuretic factor: Cleaved by MME. The cleavage initiates degradation of the factor and thereby regulate its activity.
- Information by UniProt
- ANF antibody
- ANF_HUMAN antibody
- ANP antibody
ab76743 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Shang L et al. Plantamajoside attenuates isoproterenol-induced cardiac hypertrophy associated with the HDAC2 and AKT/ GSK-3ß signaling pathway. Chem Biol Interact 307:21-28 (2019). PubMed: 31009642
- Cui C et al. Atrial remodeling and metabolic dysfunction in idiopathic isolated fibrotic atrial cardiomyopathy. Int J Cardiol 265:155-161 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29706431
- Rosales W et al. Role of Histone Demethylases in Cardiomyocytes Induced to Hypertrophy. Biomed Res Int 2016:2634976 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27722168
- Chow MZ et al. Epigenetic regulation of the electrophysiological phenotype of human embryonic stem cell-derived ventricular cardiomyocytes: insights for driven maturation and hypertrophic growth. Stem Cells Dev 22:2678-90 (2013). PubMed: 23656529