Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Natriuretic peptides A
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-Natriuretic peptides A antibody
See all Natriuretic peptides A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Natriuretic peptides A
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Natriuretic peptides A (C terminal).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
FunctionHormone playing a key role in cardiovascular homeostasis through regulation of natriuresis, diuresis, and vasodilation. Also plays a role in female pregnancy by promoting trophoblast invasion and spiral artery remodeling in uterus. Specifically binds and stimulates the cGMP production of the NPR1 receptor. Binds the clearance receptor NPR3.
Involvement in diseaseAtrial standstill 2
Atrial fibrillation, familial, 6
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the natriuretic peptide family.
modificationsCleaved by CORIN upon secretion to produce the functional hormone.
Atrial natriuretic factor: Cleaved by MME. The cleavage initiates degradation of the factor and thereby regulate its activity.
- Information by UniProt
- ANF antibody
- ANF_HUMAN antibody
- ANP antibody
ab76743 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Shang L et al. Plantamajoside attenuates isoproterenol-induced cardiac hypertrophy associated with the HDAC2 and AKT/ GSK-3ß signaling pathway. Chem Biol Interact 307:21-28 (2019). PubMed: 31009642
- Kang LL et al. Pterostilbene Attenuates Fructose-Induced Myocardial Fibrosis by Inhibiting ROS-Driven Pitx2c/miR-15b Pathway. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2019:1243215 (2019). PubMed: 31871537
- Cui C et al. Atrial remodeling and metabolic dysfunction in idiopathic isolated fibrotic atrial cardiomyopathy. Int J Cardiol 265:155-161 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29706431
- Rosales W et al. Role of Histone Demethylases in Cardiomyocytes Induced to Hypertrophy. Biomed Res Int 2016:2634976 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27722168
- Chow MZ et al. Epigenetic regulation of the electrophysiological phenotype of human embryonic stem cell-derived ventricular cardiomyocytes: insights for driven maturation and hypertrophic growth. Stem Cells Dev 22:2678-90 (2013). PubMed: 23656529