Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR23493-29] to IP10
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt (Intra), IP
- Reacts with: Human
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameAnti-IP10 antibody [EPR23493-29]
See all IP10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR23493-29] to IP10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt (Intra), IPmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF,IHC-P or WB
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
- Flow Cyt (intra): Human peripheral blood mononuclear cell (PBMC) treated with 10ng/ml IFN-gamma for 1h, then add 300ng/ml Brefeldin A (BFA) for another 3h and THP-1 treated with 200ng/ml IFN gamma, 50ng/ml lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and protein transport inhibitor cocktail for 24h.IP: THP-1 (human monocytic leukemia monocyte) treated with 200ng/ml IFN-r and 50ng/ml LPS for 24 hours, culture supernatant.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab254374 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt (Intra)||
Flow Cyt (Intra)
FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Interferon gamma induced factor MOB1, mouse, homolog of antibody
- Interferon gamma induced protein 10 antibody
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein antibody
Intracellular flow cytometric analysis of 2% paraformaldehyde fixed, 0.1% Tween-20 permeabilized Human peripheral blood mononuclear (PBMC) (treated with 10ng/ml IFN-gamma for 1h, then add 300ng/ml Brefeldin A (BFA) for another 3h) cells labelling IP10 with ab254374 at 1/50 dilution (1 ug) (Right) compared with a Rabbit monoclonal IgG (ab172730) isotype control (Left). A Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150077) at 1/2000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody.
Cells were stained with anti-CD14 conjugated to BV510. Then fixed with 2% PFA followed by intracellularly stained with rabbit IgG (Left) or ab254374 (Right).
IP10 was immunoprecipitated from 0.35 mg THP-1 (human monocytic leukemia monocyte) (treated with 200ng/ml IFN-r and 50ng/ml LPS for 24 hours) supernatant with ab254374 at 1/30 dilution (2ug in 0.35mg lysates). Western blot was performed on the immunoprecipitate using ab254374 at 1/1000 dilution. VeriBlot for IP Detection Reagent (HRP)(ab131366) was used at 1/5000 dilution.
Lane 1: THP-1 treated with 200ng/ml IFN-r and 50ng/ml LPS for 24 hours, supernatant 10 ug
Lane 2: 254374 IP in THP-1 treated with 200ng/ml IFN-r and 50ng/ml LPS for 24 hours, supernatant
Lane 3: Rabbit monoclonal IgG (ab172730) instead of ab254374 in THP-1 treated with 200ng/ml IFN-r and 50ng/ml LPS for 24 hours, supernatant
Blocking and dilution buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Exposure time: 3 minutes.
Intracellular flow cytometric analysis of 4% paraformaldehyde fixed, 90% methanol permeabilized THP-1 (Human monocytic leukemia monocyte) (treated with 200ng/ml IFN gamma, 50ng/ml lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and protein transport inhibitor Cocktail for 24h) (Right) / Untreated control (Left) labelling IP10 with ab254374 at 1/50 dilution. A Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150077) at 1/2000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab254374 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Zhou L et al. Identification of hub genes associated with the pathogenesis of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma subtype one characterized by host response via integrated bioinformatic analyses. PeerJ 8:e10269 (2020). PubMed: 33240622