Product nameNBT / BCIP Solution - Ready to Use Alkaline Phosphatase chromogen
See all Alkaline Phosphatase Chromogen reagents
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Dot blot, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
BCIP/TNBT chromogen (ab7468): a sensitive substrate for alkaline phosphatase detection in applications such as IHC & immunoblotting. Ready to use formulation
BCIP: 5-bromo-4-chloro-3-indolyl phosphate NBT: p-nitroblue tetrazolium chloride
This product used to be called "Alkaline phosphatase detection kit (BCIP/NBT)".
- PAP pen (ab2601)
- DAB Enhancer (ab675)
- Normal Donkey Serum (ab7475)
- Normal Chicken Serum (sterile) (ab7477)
- Normal Bovine Calf Serum (sterile) (ab7479)
- Normal Goat Serum (ab7481)
- Normal Guinea Pig Serum (sterile) (ab7482)
- Normal Mouse Serum (sterile) (ab7486)
- Normal Rabbit Serum (Sterile) (ab7487)
- Normal Rat Serum (ab7488)
- Normal Sheep Serum (sterile) (ab7489)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7468 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
BCIP/NBT system is based on hydrolysis of BCIP and reduction of NBT producing a deep purple reaction product. Reaction is several times more sensitive than existing products with little or no background staining. The reaction product is extremely stable and does not fade when exposed to light.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7468 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Hassani A et al. Epstein-Barr virus is present in the brain of most cases of multiple sclerosis and may engage more than just B cells. PLoS One 13:e0192109 (2018). PubMed: 29394264
- Song JW et al. 3'-UTR engineering to improve soluble expression and fine-tuning of activity of cascade enzymes in Escherichia coli. Sci Rep 6:29406 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27406241