Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR15426(B)] to NC2 alpha
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-NC2 alpha antibody [EPR15426(B)]
See all NC2 alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR15426(B)] to NC2 alpha
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human NC2 alpha aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q14919
- HeLa, SKBR-3, Human testis and HepG2 cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Polymerase associated factors
- Pol II Transcription
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183726 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).|
- Information by UniProt
- DR1 associated corepressor antibody
- DR1 associated protein 1 (negative cofactor 2 alpha) antibody
- DR1 associated protein 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-NC2 alpha antibody [EPR15426(B)] (ab183726) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : SKBR-3 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human testis cell lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 22 kDa
ab183726 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.