Product nameAnti-NCAM1 antibody [EPR2566]
See all NCAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR2566] to NCAM1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human NCAM1 aa 250-350 (extracellular). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P13591
- SH-SY5Y and Human fetal brain cell lysates; Human glioma tissue.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133345 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 140-180 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionThis protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen MSK39 identified by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- CD56 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human glioma tissue staining NCAM with ab133345 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
All lanes : Anti-NCAM1 antibody [EPR2566] (ab133345) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal brain cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 95 kDa
Observed band size: 140-180 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This product has been referenced in:
- Ongaratti BR et al. Gene and protein expression of E-cadherin and NCAM markers in non-functioning pituitary adenomas. Ann Diagn Pathol 38:59-61 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30419428) »
- Yuan H et al. HPV positive neuroendocrine cervical cancer cells are dependent on Myc but not E6/E7 viral oncogenes. Sci Rep 7:45617 (2017). IHC-P, IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 28378747) »