Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [LT56] to NCAM1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56]
See all NCAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [LT56] to NCAM1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human NCAM. (Cell line KG1a).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified from cell culture supernatant by protein-A affinity chromatography. Purity: > 95% (by SDS-PAGE)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PE) (ab191100)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (APC) (ab205500)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab206632)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PE/Cy7®) (ab233575)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PerCP) (ab234222)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (FITC) (ab234250)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab270673)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab191105 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionThis protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen MSK39 identified by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- CD56 antibody
ab191105 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.