Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [LT56] to NCAM1 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (FITC)
See all NCAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [LT56] to NCAM1 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human NCAM1. Cell line KG1a.
- Flow: Human peripheral blood.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PE) (ab191100)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (ab191105)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (APC) (ab205500)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab206632)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PE/Cy7®) (ab233575)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PerCP) (ab234222)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab270673)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab234250 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.|
FunctionThis protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen MSK39 identified by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- CD56 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab234250 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.