Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [LT56] to NCAM1 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PE)
See all NCAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [LT56] to NCAM1 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human NCAM. Cell line KG1a.
- Human blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
BSA is high-grade protease free.
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (ab191105)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (APC) (ab205500)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab206632)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PE/Cy7®) (ab233575)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (PerCP) (ab234222)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (FITC) (ab234250)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [LT56] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab270673)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab191100 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.|
FunctionThis protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen MSK39 identified by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- CD56 antibody
ab191100 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.