Product nameAnti-NCAM1 antibody [MEM-188] (Phycoerythrin)
See all NCAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-188] to NCAM1 (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityHuman NCAM. Reacts with the 180 kDa isoform characteristic for leukocytes. Reactivity with other NCAM isoforms has not been tested.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Monkey
Tissue/ cell preparation (KG-1 human acute myelogenous leukaemia cell line).
General notesAvoid prolonged exposure to the light.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified by size exclusion chromatography.
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [MEM-188], prediluted (PerCP) (ab134333)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [MEM-188] (PE/Cy5®) (ab157297)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [MEM-188] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234274)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [MEM-188] (Biotin) (ab239241)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [MEM-188] (Allophycocyanin) (ab28335)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [MEM-188] (FITC), prediluted (ab69763)
- Anti-NCAM1 antibody [MEM-188] (ab8233)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18277 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Designed for analysis of human blood cells using 20ul reagent per 100ul whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.
ab91363 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThis protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen MSK39 identified by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- CD56 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Lambert MP et al. The RNA helicase DDX17 controls the transcriptional activity of REST and the expression of proneural microRNAs in neuronal differentiation. Nucleic Acids Res 46:7686-7700 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29931089) »
- Skardelly M et al. Fluorescent protein-expressing neural progenitor cells as a tool for transplantation studies. PLoS One 9:e99819 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 24932758) »