Product nameAnti-NCF1/p47-phox (phospho S304) antibody
See all NCF1/p47-phox primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NCF1/p47-phox (phospho S304)
Detects NCF1/p47-phox only when phosphorylated at serine 304.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- COS7 cells
Previously labelled as NCF1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAffinity purified from rabbit antiserum using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63554 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).|
FunctionNCF2, NCF1, and a membrane bound cytochrome b558 are required for activation of the latent NADPH oxidase (necessary for superoxide production).
Involvement in diseaseDefects in NCF1 are the cause of chronic granulomatous disease autosomal recessive cytochrome-b-positive type 1 (CGD1) [MIM:233700]. Chronic granulomatous disease is a genetically heterogeneous disorder characterized by the inability of neutrophils and phagocytes to kill microbes that they have ingested. Patients suffer from life-threatening bacterial/fungal infections.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
Contains 2 SH3 domains.
- Information by UniProt
- 47 kDa autosomal chronic granulomatous disease protein antibody
- 47 kDa neutrophil oxidase factor antibody
- NADPH oxidase organizer 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-NCF1/p47-phox (phospho S304) antibody (ab63554) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from COS7 cells treated
with UV (15mins)
Lane 2 : A549 cells extracts
Lane 3 : A549 cells extracts with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 45 kDa
Observed band size: 45 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Sowrirajan B et al. Interleukin-27 Enhances the Potential of Reactive Oxygen Species Generation from Monocyte-derived Macrophages and Dendritic cells by Induction of p47(phox). Sci Rep 7:43441 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28240310) »
- Leverence JT et al. Lipopolysaccharide-induced cytokine expression in alveolar epithelial cells: Role of PKC?-mediated p47phox phosphorylation. Chem Biol Interact : (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20920494) »