Product nameAnti-Nck-2 antibody [EPR3333]
See all Nck-2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3333] to Nck-2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Nck-2 aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human spleen lysate, human fetal brain lysate, SH-SY5Y lysate, Human fetal kidney lysate; Human breast ductal carcinoma tissue; HeLa cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109239 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionAdapter protein which associates with tyrosine-phosphorylated growth factor receptors or their cellular substrates. Maintains low levels of EIF2S1 phosphorylation by promoting its dephosphorylation by PP1.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 3 SH3 domains.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- Cytoplasmic protein NCK2 antibody
- GRB4 antibody
- Growth factor receptor bound protein 4 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Nck-2 antibody [EPR3333] (ab109239) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human spleen lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lane 3 : SH-SY5Y lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 43 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast ductal carcinoma tissue using ab109239 at a dilution of 1/50
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells using ab109239 at a dilution of 1/100
This product has been referenced in:
- Guan T et al. Aristolochic acid inhibits Slit2-induced migration and tube formation via inactivation of Robo1/Robo2-NCK1/NCK2 signaling pathway in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Toxicol Lett 300:51-58 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30381256) »
- Dubrac A et al. NCK-dependent pericyte migration promotes pathological neovascularization in ischemic retinopathy. Nat Commun 9:3463 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30150707) »