Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3333] to Nck-2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Nck-2 antibody [EPR3333]
See all Nck-2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3333] to Nck-2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Nck-2 aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human spleen lysate, human fetal brain lysate, SH-SY5Y lysate, Human fetal kidney lysate; Human breast ductal carcinoma tissue; HeLa cells
Protein previously labeled as Nck beta.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109239 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionAdapter protein which associates with tyrosine-phosphorylated growth factor receptors or their cellular substrates. Maintains low levels of EIF2S1 phosphorylation by promoting its dephosphorylation by PP1.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 3 SH3 domains.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- Cytoplasmic protein NCK2 antibody
- GRB4 antibody
- Growth factor receptor bound protein 4 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Nck-2 antibody [EPR3333] (ab109239) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human spleen lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lane 3 : SH-SY5Y lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 43 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast ductal carcinoma tissue using ab109239 at a dilution of 1/50
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells using ab109239 at a dilution of 1/100
ab109239 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Guan T et al. Aristolochic acid inhibits Slit2-induced migration and tube formation via inactivation of Robo1/Robo2-NCK1/NCK2 signaling pathway in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Toxicol Lett 300:51-58 (2019). PubMed: 30381256
- Dubrac A et al. NCK-dependent pericyte migration promotes pathological neovascularization in ischemic retinopathy. Nat Commun 9:3463 (2018). PubMed: 30150707
- Dubrac A et al. Targeting NCK-Mediated Endothelial Cell Front-Rear Polarity Inhibits Neovascularization. Circulation 133:409-21 (2016). PubMed: 26659946