Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NCR1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NCR1 antibody
See all NCR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NCR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human NCR1. (Near the C terminal; NP_001138929).
Database link: O76036
- Mouse kidney tissue lysate; Human lymphoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab199128 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.|
FunctionCytotoxicity-activating receptor that may contribute to the increased efficiency of activated natural killer (NK) cells to mediate tumor cell lysis.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed by both resting and activated NK cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family.
Contains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Activating NK receptor NK p46 antibody
- CD335 antibody
- FLJ99094 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human lymphoma tissue labeling NCR1 with ab199128 at 1/20 dilution.
Anti-NCR1 antibody (ab199128) at 1/450 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysate at 40 µg
Predicted band size: 34 kDa
Gel: 8% SDS-PAGE.
Immunofluorescence of Human lung cancer labeling NCR1 with ab199128 at 1:20. A FITC conjugated antibody was used as a secondry.
Immunofluorescence of Human esophagus cancer labeling NCR1 with ab199128 at 1:20. A FITC conjugated antibody was used as a secondry.
ab199128 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Matsuda M et al. Human NK cell development in hIL-7 and hIL-15 knockin NOD/SCID/IL2rgKO mice. Life Sci Alliance 2:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30936185
- Qiu Y et al. Lactobacillus plantarum Enhanced IL-22 Production in Natural Killer (NK) Cells That Protect the Integrity of Intestinal Epithelial Cell Barrier Damaged by Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29137183
- Zhao X et al. Tumor location impacts immune response in mouse models of colon cancer. Oncotarget 8:54775-54787 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28903381
- Tian W et al. A prognostic risk model for patients with triple negative breast cancer based on stromal natural killer cells, tumor-associated macrophages and growth-arrest specific protein 6. Cancer Sci 107:882-9 (2016). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27145494