Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NCR1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-NCR1 antibody
See all NCR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NCR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human NCR1 aa 150-250 conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. The exact immunogen sequence used to generate this antibody is proprietary information. If additional detail on the immunogen is needed to determine the suitability of the antibody for your needs, please contact our Scientific Support team to discuss your requirements.
Database link: O76036
- WB: Mouse spleen and lymph node lysate, and human Raji cells.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab214468 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionCytotoxicity-activating receptor that may contribute to the increased efficiency of activated natural killer (NK) cells to mediate tumor cell lysis.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed by both resting and activated NK cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family.
Contains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Activating NK receptor NK p46 antibody
- CD335 antibody
- FLJ99094 antibody
Anti-NCR1 antibody (ab214468) at 1/300 dilution + Raji cell lysates
conjugated secondary antibody at 1/20000 dilution
Upper band could be the result of glycosylation
All lanes : Anti-NCR1 antibody (ab214468) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse lymph node lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse spleen lysate
All lanes : Conjugated secondary antibody at 1/20000 dilution
ab214468 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Zhang M et al. SIRT2 promotes murine melanoma progression through natural killer cell inhibition. Sci Rep 11:12988 (2021). PubMed: 34155309
- Li T et al. A Novel C Type CpG Oligodeoxynucleotide Exhibits Immunostimulatory Activity In Vitro and Enhances Antitumor Effect In Vivo. Front Pharmacol 11:8 (2020). PubMed: 32116691
- Wei ZW et al. Immune-infiltration based signature as a novel prognostic biomarker in gastrointestinal stromal tumour. EBioMedicine 57:102850 (2020). PubMed: 32574962
- Liu M et al. ?dT Cells Suppress Liver Fibrosis via Strong Cytolysis and Enhanced NK Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity Against Hepatic Stellate Cells. Front Immunol 10:477 (2019). PubMed: 30930903
- Ramakrishnan S et al. Inhibition of EZH2 induces NK cell-mediated differentiation and death in muscle-invasive bladder cancer. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30692641
- Lou Q et al. miR-448 targets IDO1 and regulates CD8+ T cell response in human colon cancer. J Immunother Cancer 7:210 (2019). PubMed: 31391111
- Pandya AD et al. Paclitaxel-loaded biodegradable ROS-sensitive nanoparticles for cancer therapy. Int J Nanomedicine 14:6269-6285 (2019). PubMed: 31496685
- De Luca R & Neri D Potentiation of PD-L1 blockade with a potency-matched dual cytokine-antibody fusion protein leads to cancer eradication in BALB/c-derived tumors but not in other mouse strains. Cancer Immunol Immunother 67:1381-1391 (2018). PubMed: 29971465
- Foerster F et al. Enhanced protection of C57 BL/6 vs Balb/c mice to melanoma liver metastasis is mediated by NK cells. Oncoimmunology 7:e1409929 (2018). PubMed: 29632723
- Russell L et al. PTEN expression by an oncolytic herpesvirus directs T-cell mediated tumor clearance. Nat Commun 9:5006 (2018). PubMed: 30479334