Product nameAnti-NDRG3 antibody [EPR9011(B)]
See all NDRG3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9011(B)] to NDRG3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within Human NDRG3 (Q9UGV2).
- Human fetal brain lysate Raji cells and cell lysate, LnCaP cell lysate, Human kidney tissue, Human brain tissue. Raji cells.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents.
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133715 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in brain.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NDRG family.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ13556 antibody
- N myc downstream regulated gene 3 antibody
- N-myc downstream-regulated gene 3 protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-NDRG3 antibody [EPR9011(B)] (ab133715) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lane 2 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 3 : LnCaP cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP conjugated antibody at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human kidney tissue labelling NDRG3 with ab133715 at 1/100.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human brain tissue labelling NDRG3 with ab133715 at 1/100.
Immunofluorescent staining of Raji cells labelling NDRG3 with ab133715 at 1/100.
This product has been referenced in:
- Müller AK et al. Proteomic Characterization of Prostate Cancer to Distinguish Nonmetastasizing and Metastasizing Primary Tumors and Lymph Node Metastases. Neoplasia 20:140-151 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29248718) »
- Zhang L et al. Rab27b Is a Potential Indicator for Lymph Node Metastasis and Unfavorable Prognosis in Lung Adenocarcinoma. Dis Markers 2018:7293962 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30627227) »