Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to NDUFA3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NDUFA3 antibody
See all NDUFA3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to NDUFA3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
NDUFA3 (1 a.a. ~ 84 a.a) full-length human protein.
- NDUFA3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68089 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 9 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa).|
RelevanceAccessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), that is believed to be not involved in catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane; Single-pass membrane protein.
- CIB9 antibody
- Complex IB9 antibody
- NADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 alpha subcomplex subunit 3 antibody
- NADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase B9 subunit antibody
All lanes : Anti-NDUFA3 antibody (ab68089) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NDUFA3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 9 kDa
Observed band size: 9 kDa
ab68089 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Maio N et al. A Single Adaptable Cochaperone-Scaffold Complex Delivers Nascent Iron-Sulfur Clusters to Mammalian Respiratory Chain Complexes I-III. Cell Metab 25:945-953.e6 (2017). PubMed: 28380382
- Curtis JM et al. Protein carbonylation and adipocyte mitochondrial function. J Biol Chem 287:32967-80 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22822087