Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NDUFA4L2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NDUFA4L2 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NDUFA4L2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human NDUFA4L2.
- Extracts from Jurkat cells, COLO cells, HUVEC cells and HepG2 cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74138 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately <19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa).|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complex I NDUFA4 subunit family.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ26118 antibody
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha subcomplex 4 like 2 antibody
- NADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 alpha subcomplex subunit 4-like 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-NDUFA4L2 antibody (ab74138) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from COLO cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 4 : Extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 5 : Extracts from HepG2 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 10 kDa
Observed band size: <19 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab74138 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Zheng J et al. Induction of the mitochondrial NDUFA4L2 protein by HIF-1a regulates heart regeneration by promoting the survival of cardiac stem cell. Biochem Biophys Res Commun N/A:N/A (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29953852
- Tahrir FG et al. Dysregulation of mitochondrial bioenergetics and quality control by HIV-1 Tat in cardiomyocytes. J Cell Physiol 233:748-758 (2018). PubMed: 28493473
- Miller BA et al. TRPM2 channels protect against cardiac ischemia-reperfusion injury: role of mitochondria. J Biol Chem 289:7615-29 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24492610
- Chen SJ et al. A splice variant of the human ion channel TRPM2 modulates neuroblastoma tumor growth through hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF)-1/2a. J Biol Chem 289:36284-302 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25391657